quinta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2020

Message to English-speaking visitors

 


Hello, American friends and other English-speaking visitors.

I know that many of you come to my Blog accidentally, just due to the name of it that is obviously in English and would be called in Portuguese something like "Machine to make money".

Know that nothing happens by chance. God, who is sovereign over all things, also has control over these "navigation accidents".

So I take this opportunity to tell you that He loves you deeply and that He wants to give you a new life with Christ. Read chapter 3 of the gospel of John. You may also be surprised at what happened to the religious Nicodemus. Said Jesus "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who is not born again cannot see the kingdom of God."

Until next time, dear friend! God loves you.


Fraternally,

Elder Olinto Neto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário